AV Design Services
Dedicated AV team
Involve’s dedicated team of professional engineers and project managers helps you avoid common AV mistakes. For instance, the biggest possible screen and loudest speakers won’t necessarily deliver the best results. We’ll work with you to understand what your room is to be used for, what is to be presented, and to whom.
There’s no such thing as a ‘one size fits all’ AV solution. We work with clients such as educational facilities, government agencies, businesses, architectural firms and facility managers, so we understand the many challenges involved.
Our AV system design and installation service features:
- Bespoke solution design, installation, maintenance and training
- A huge choice of products and systems from leading manufacturers
- Consistent service, from conception to commissioning
- Customer training; both technical and for end-users
- A range of supporting 'on-site' services and extended warranty options
Experienced and professional
With Involve you gain the services of a dedicated team of professional AV installation engineers and project managers. We provide both end user and technical AV system training, and are experienced in meeting the needs of the education, government and corporate sectors.
Involve's design and installation projects include:
- High resolution projection systems
- Display stands
- Digital signage
- Interactive whiteboards
- Microphone systems
- Installation products
- LCD / plasma displays
- Desktop stands
- Room control systems
- Room management
- Video walls
- Document cameras and digital imaging
Our AV services are underpinned by ISO9001 principles, and our teams embrace the PRINCE2 project management methodology. Involve holds ISO27001 certification, as well as INFOCOMM and Emerald AVSP designation.